Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Craft Day - Part 2

Yesterday I mentioned two other crafts we did at Craft Day, one of them was the beadboard candy cane.  Well here it is:



These aren't the best pictures because I can't seem to get the one I want to post to rotate and I gave up.  I got the idea from this blog. I don't know what I am going to do with the candy canes, I was going to hang one on the door but then I went and bought a very mis-shapen wreath at Costco.  Tomorrow if you are lucky I will share the glitter ornaments if Nalani and I get our bows tied on them.

3 comments:

  1. I hung both of my candy canes on my front arbor today. They turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! We made these also, cutting the beadboard...not my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giana - I talked Trevor into cutting them! It took all day! His back was killing him afterwards. Did you seal yours with anything? I am think I should if I want them outside.

    ReplyDelete