Saturday, June 2, 2012

Here's to summer!

So today was the last day of the regular baseball season.  Jaren's team made it to the Championship but they lost.  I don't even know if I can say it was a good game, it wasn't, we lost.  Jaren did pitch well, he did well every game he pitched during the playoff tournament, and let me tell you he reminds us of it often!  Nalani's softball ended a few weeks ago, I guess she enjoyed her season but she is VERY ready to move on to the next level, very ready.  Yesterday was also the last day of school.  So here is to summer and maybe having a little time to do things.  Of course Jaren still has his travel team and All-Star team, I wish he would suck at something and not have all these teams and sports. Our league is also hosting the 12U All-Star State Tournament so in a few weeks I will be back to the snack shack but I get a little break.
I want to be able to waste time on Pinterest, catch up on 3 months of magazines, hit the Salvation Army store for treasures, hang out at my friends pool, sleep-in, maybe exercise and get back to drinking water and taking care of myself.  And I really need to go to the grocery store, really need to.  And clean the bathroom, I would really like to clean the bathroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment