Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

I haven't been couponing lately.  At least not getting super great deals like I had been.  I have used a coupon here and there at the grocery store but it has been quite some time since I snagged a free tube of toothpaste.  The Extreme Couponing show on TLC has really effected the couponing world.  All of the stores are changing their policies and making it really hard for the average person to score a good deal.  The show is really disappointing, they show people doing ridiculous things, many of them fraudulent and then it makes it hard for the normal person to save a little money.  So that being said, I jumped back into the couponing world this week!
Here is what I got:
I paid $12.21 out of my pocket for two full size body washes, two children's cold medicine, two 8 ct. bottles of Excederin Migraine, a full size tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush.  And the stores gave me back $8.38 in rewards bucks to use next time so really I spent $3.83 on all of that!

I also got a huge tube of toothpaste, a 3 pack of Orbit gum and printed 20 pictures all for .91 cents at Target!

So I think I am off to a good start in diving back into couponing!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I spent $250 at Costco today. No coupons :( Wanna shop for me?

    ReplyDelete