Monday, October 17, 2011

Rocked it at RiteAid!

Today was a major score at RiteAid!  I started out with $4 in Up Rewards.  I spent $13.16 out of my pocket.  So I spent a total of $17.16 (between cash and Ups and including tax) and I now have $20 in Up Rewards to spend next time!  So they pretty much PAID ME $2.84 to buy:

6) bags of Halloween candy (good chocolate kinds - Snickers, Butterfinger etc)
4) Jergens 10oz lotions
4) Conair Hairbrushes
1) Blistex Lip Balm
1) bag of cough drops
1) Reese's (this was a filler so I could use Ups)

Now my success was very dependent on a glitch in the RiteAid computer system.  For some reason the Jergens lotion is ringing up as free, but when you buy 2 (both free) they give you a $5 Up Reward!  So I got four lotions and they paid me $2.50 per bottle to buy them!

I read up on all of the deals/coupon match-ups at places like this and this - they are some hard core couponers!  But I never would have know about better than free lotion if I didn't follow those message boards!

1 comment:

  1. Another point of view is you get wooden bunk beds with desk plus a study table and chair or storage along with it. The storage can be used to store toys, clothes, books, CD's or even small sized clothes. So it's a great deal for the kind of money you will be spending.

    ReplyDelete