Friday, March 16, 2012

Did You Doubt Me?

So on Monday I set the goal of completing a layout a week.  I am sure you all shook your head and thought, "Ya, right!" Well guess what!?  I did it this week; and I still have the weekend ahead of me so I might even do two, but I won't get ahead of myself!

It isn't anything fancy, but it is done!  And since that little guy in the pictures is now 12, it is about time that I got it done.
The journaling: "I'm not sure if it was the best idea to let a 4 year old carve pumpkins by himself, but you took your job very seriously and your pumpkin turned out great.  October 2004

3 comments:

  1. I didn't doubt you at all!!! And I remember that four year old :) Great LO! Can't wait to see another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed even though I never doubted you! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, where's the three brads?? Hehe. Very cute LO!

    ReplyDelete