Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How did it get to be the middle of April??

Ok so I set the goal of a layout per week back in mid-March.  All I have posted is one layout and that was about 4 weeks ago!  Well I have done more scrapbook pages than I have posted but I just haven't had time to put the final touches on them and take pictures.  I hosted a fundraiser crop back on March 24th and got quite a bit done, I just haven't had a chance to share them.  You see it is baseball season and for many that means practices and games, shuttling kids to and fro.  Well for me it means a lot more.  When I tell people that I just don't have time because it is baseball season, and they nod their head like they understand.  I can bet a million dollars they don't understand one bit!  I like to say I am the League Mom not the Team Mom.  I joined the Board of Directors 7 years ago because I felt like the league wasn't being ran right, I am not a person to just sit back and complain, I am going to step up and help make it right.  I don't know if it is ran any better now but I sure work my tail off!  I am the Administrative Vice-President, Travel Ball Administrator, Snack Shack Coordinator, the team mom for two teams as well as on the committee for Opening Day and All-Star tournaments.  So when someone nods their head like they feel my pain because they have two kids they have to drive to games I just chuckle and think they have no idea.......

3 comments:

  1. Heather, I know how much Baseball runs your life in the spring!!! I know you just don't shuttle your 2 kids to practices and games! I just wish we could sneak some scrapping time in there somewhere!!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can I post here to find out if the fields are closed and the games cancelled due to rain? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Berta post your field closure questions here - they are much easier to ignore than constant texts!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete