Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ringing in 2014

Well apparently it has been a year and a half since I last blogged. Wow. 
Today we are saying good-bye to 2013 and ringing in 2014.  I can't believe how fast time flies!  This past year has had good and bad, as any year does.  The best parts of 2013 was the fact that I successfully lost 30 lbs and so far have kept it off and our family vacation to Disneyland in September with my mom & dad and my sister and her family.  Fun times.  The worst parts was my grandma falling and breaking her hip in February and having to move in to assisted living as well as the fact that two of her sisters passed away.  She said it was like she lost her whole family in one year. 
I am hoping to keep up with my blog a bit more this year.  I don't generally make New Years Resolutions but I do hope to make a list of goals and plans for the new year.  Maybe I will even post them here!
But for now I have onion dip chilling and Lil' Smokies in the crock-pot - it's gonna be a big party here tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment