Saturday, July 16, 2011

Exhausted

The garage sale is over!  So much work to get rid of useless crap!  I am so glad that my friends Karen and Berta joined in the sale and were there to help me out.  I had tons of stuff from my mom's store to sell I couldn't have done it alone.  Thanks girls!  My darn kids made more at the sale than I did!  I let them have the money from their toys, books, TVs - whatever they decided to part with.  They made about $130 each!  I brought in a little over $230 - that should get me real pretty toes and eyebrows!  I purged and organized my scrapbook stuff so I am looking forward to doing a little crafting in my neat and clean room. But for the rest of today I plan to sit on the couch.  I am exhausted!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me sell some of my crap too!! And tell Jaren & Nalani thanks for helping me keep an eye on Patrick! Now I'm back to work and can relax a little ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a profitable garage sale!

    ReplyDelete