Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Tuesday Ten

So I am a day late, and a week and a day late since I never posted a Tuesday Ten last week either!  I haven't really had any funny little observations and sure as heck haven't had 10 of them!!  So here is what I've got for you:

1) Summer drains me.  Kids whining, kids fighting, kids being bored.  Kids drain me.

2) In an effort to keep the whining, fighting and boredom to a minimum we have been going on hikes, going to the cheap movies (Kung Fu Panda is on the agenda for today) and doing art projects.  Did you know that you can whine, fight and even be bored while hiking, at the movies and doing art projects.  Yep, you can.

3) I am hoping to go camping soon.

4) Gotta get through the big yard sale this weekend then I can plan the camping trip.

5) I haven't had my toes done all summer.  I am hoping to make big bucks at the yard sale so I can treat myself to a pedicure.

6) I picked up my new glasses last week.  Gotta go get them adjusted, they hurt behind my ears.  And once I get my eyebrows tamed I will post a picture of the new specs, but I am waiting on the same windfall of money to be able to get my brows under control.

7) The shirt I am wearing today has some kind of stain on the front of it.  I am pretending like I didn't notice and that it must have just happened.

8) Our cat doesn't like the food I borrowed from the neighbor.  I guess I will have to actually go to the store and buy him some.

9) I think we are going to try Five Guys Burgers today.  Jaren has been wanting to go so we might check it out.  Gotta reward the fighting and whining you know.

10) Tomorrow will be the final purging, sorting and pricing day for the yard sale - if it doesn't happen tomorrow it isn't going to happen!

3 comments:

  1. Heather, I don't miss the whining, fighting and boredom at all! But it is far worse when it is your co-workers! Can't send them to thier rooms!
    And I am with you on the garage sale stuff! The orange dots will be flying tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, blogger let me post a comment on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what you're trying to tell me is that Jim and I should just stop at one kid so there is less whining? LOL. Do they whine less when camping? I hope so for your sake!

    ReplyDelete