Thursday, May 19, 2011

Deal of the Day


Finally made it to Rite Aid to use my Up+ Rewards that expire tomorrow. Ups+ are pretty much money that Rite Aid gives back to you for shopping, I just keep using and earning Ups+ and hardly ever pay cash.
So today I got Purex laundry soap, 8pk of Dial soap, both of which we needed, some gum and sunflower seeds that Jaren claims he needed and then 2 toothbrushes, 1 toothpaste and a pack of flosser picks that we probably won't need for a really long time.  The can of Arizona Arnold Palmer was to get me to $16 so I could use my Ups+.
So all of that cost me $1.74 out of my pocket, which was pretty much just tax.
It was $17.74 after coupons, I used my $16 in Ups+ and then they gave me $9 in Ups+ to use next time!  So I just keep using Rite Aid's money over and over again!

2 comments:

  1. I never seem to make it over to Rite Aid. CVS has a similar rewards program. Usually $$ off your next purchase. Again, I always forget to use mine before they expire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I do CVS sometimes too, Rite Aid pays you to shop more often though. Like a week or so ago they would give you $4 Ups if you bought 2 Revlon beauty tools.....emery boards were .75 so I bought 2 packs for $1.50 and they gave me $4 back - they gave me $2.50 for shopping! (Let me know if you ever need emery boards!)

    ReplyDelete