Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Have I Got a Deal For You

I am by no means a candidate for Extreme Couponing but I do get a good deal now and then.  I plan to share my deals with you because well.............because Husband is no longer impressed with my free toothbrushes and deoderant!  I won't be telling you how to get the deals, there are plenty of other blogs out there that do that, like here, and message boards like here or here that tell you all of the sales and match coupons up to them for you.  I use all of these sites and have been able to get A LOT of health and beauty aids for free, haven't been so successful with groceries but I try my best.  I started couponing in November 2010 and here is my "stockpile" as the extreme couponers like to call it:


Yes, the shelves are full from front to back with body wash, shampoo, pain relievers, toothbrushes/paste, face wash etc. This doesn't include a crap-load of mens deoderant that Husband has in his medicine cabinet or all of the baby wash I have under the sink. No, I don't have a baby but Nalani loves it and just in case I have a baby shower to go to I am set!   It also doesn't include any of the things I have used over the course of the last 7 months, because if I didn't use it I would be a prime candidate for this.

4 comments:

  1. Mike was just talking to me about this last night oddly enough... I said he is insane. I have no place for such mass storage items! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you never need that last link!!!
    And I hope Joanne never finds the other sites you linked to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem with coupons, is that I always forget to use them! I clip them, stick them in my wallet where they are to discovered again only after they've expired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Jenny you pretty much have to plan your whole shopping trip around your coupons. That is my problem with grocery coupons - I got stuck on using coupons but there weren't any for what I needed so then I never bought what we needed!

    ReplyDelete