Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Tuesday Ten

I used to call my mom with funny little "Tuesday Observations" I haven't done it for quite some time. Since she closed her gift shop she isn't that easy to get ahold of, so I have no one to share my random observations, stupid things I hear etc. with.  So I have decided I will share them with you here on Tuesdays.  Today these are just very random things I am thinking about, they may not be observations or even that funny but I am sharing them anyway.

1. I NEED a Walmart SuperCenter.  I was in one this weekend and now I need one.  Strawberries were .75 a pound, 24pk of Diet Pepsi was $1 cheaper than our Walmart here.  Full on grocery store in a Walmart, prices so much better than Safeway.

2.  Speaking of Safeway, I was just there.  I bagged all of my own groceries because there wasn't anyone there to do it and I didn't want to wait for the cashier to do it after he rang up my groceries.  But the cashier then asks me 4 times if I would like help out to my car.  If there is someone available to help me out to my car why didn't they come and bag my groceries??!

3. I was just at Safeway but we are still going to get Panda Express for dinner.

4. I am not ready for summer to start.  Well summer is fine, it is the kids being home every day that I am not ready for!

5. I could spend all day browsing things on Pinterest.  Damn you Jenny, damn you!

6. I need to come up with some activities that both a 7 year old girl and 11 year old boy would enjoy that doesn't require mom participation.

7. I can't think of 10 things to share today, and since the first 6 are pretty boring I am sure you aren't too disappointed about that!

A few additions:
8. Jaren finally viewed "THE" growth and development video at school.  He said it wasn't the best.

9. Jaren received the official word that he had made the All-Star team for baseball, he was very stressed out about that.

10. Next week is the really big dance show!  Nalani will be hip-hopping her way into everyone's heart!

5 comments:

  1. funny Heather! I agree with you esp #5! I spent some rainy time over the wknd there too because of Jenny. I thought FB was a time sucker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am laughing so hard at #5! And you too Narda! You're welcome girls ;) And actually, you can damn Berta while you are at it, since she's the one who sent me my invite to Pinterest.

    Heather, I look forward to reading your Tuesday 10 posts. Hopefully next week, you can come up with 10 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! So sorry Heather, I sent an invite to Jenny and I guess that started it all........downhill, that is :) Heather, I shopped at a Walmart Super Center in Oregon, was not all that impressed, but you know my love for Wally world! What we NEED is a Winco!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way about grocery shopping and then not having any energy left for cooking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you guys got me with number 5, so all your fault. I'm addicted. And now I've addicted my friends. We're dooooomed.

    ReplyDelete