Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day Bouquet Lives On

This year my boys surprised me with flowers, a gift and even dessert on Mother's Day.  When Nalani & I got home from the coast it was all waiting for me.  Usually the day goes by unnoticed, so I was delighted that a little effort was made (but now I guess I will have to do something for Father's Day!)
It is a week later and the flowers were in a need of a little consolidation - I pulled out the ones that were still looking good and re-arranged them in little vases.  They still brighten my kitchen and make me happy every time I walk by!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Your first blog post! What a lovely mother's day gift. I love to receive flowers. Your family did good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, J & T did good!!!! Congrats on the first post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely said. Also short and sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, glad your MD was nice and good job joining the blogging bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Your first post!!

    ReplyDelete