Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Card Swap

I participate in a card swap every once in awhile.  It is a great way to get some really nice homemade cards and not have to come up with a bunch of creative ideas.  I made 13 of the same card, 12 other people are also making 13 cards; I will get back one of mine and one of each of theirs.  13 different cards and only one idea!  The theme of this swap was all occasion cards.  I was going to keep mine a secret until we all got the cards back but since Jenny posted hers I thought I might as well show mine too!  I will post all of the cards that I get from the swap soon!

4 comments:

  1. what a cute summery card Heather! And you are done with them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheerful! I like the button detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Miss Heather! I still have to finish assembling mine tonight when I get home. Nothing like the last minute!

    ReplyDelete