Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Tuesday Ten

Here are my random thoughts and observations for the week:

1.  Whatever happened to the light brown M&M?  My kids don't even know it existed!

2.  The Duggars of 19 Kids and Counting fame were on the Today show this morning.  They asked them how they make ends meet with 19 kids, how can they afford to feed, clothe, etc all of those kids? Hhhmmmm.....maybe their own TV show and appearing on shows like the Today show have something to do with it!??!  Like they are just living on a waitresses salary or something!

3.  As we all know I have a lot of toothbrushes, you can pretty much choose any kind or color from my stash in the cupboard so WHY did Husband pull out a pink one to use!?!  Now everytime I brush my teeth I have to think about what toothbrush is mine.

4. I think I am going to change the color scheme of the blog.

5.  I am taking down and boxing up all of my Pooh Bear kitchen stuff.  I just don't want to look at the silly old bear any longer.

6.  I am getting tired of the "chevron" design fad.  It is everywhere on Pinterest and it doesn't float my boat.

7. Why when I don't need one of these dispenser container things they are everywhere for like $2 and now that I want to make the bubble refill station I can't find one!?  Except fancy $10 ones!

8.  Really big dance show this week.  Rehearsal tonight and then the really big show Thursday and Saturday nights! Baseball on the same nights too.  Fun!

9.  Jaren's team won tonight - they even had a triple play.  Which I missed because I was waiting at dance rehearsal......a dance rehearsal that was running an hour behind when we got there!

10.  I think 10 things is way too much to come up with and two is too few.....but nothing else works with Tuesday......maybe I should change the day.

5 comments:

  1. 10 works for me, 'cause when you have to find 10 things to say, they are more random and funny! And I have a pink and yellow bottle like that, which was a prize (remember when???). You can have it (back)if you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the random 10 things. Besides, what other day would work? Some Sunday? Or I guess Four Friday.

    I am with you on the Chevron thing...it's all over the design blogs, and it just doesn't float my boat. You won't be seeing it on my blog.

    I hear you on the bear thing. I took down a bunch of the wood carving bears I had in our family room, the 4 by the fireplace. And my one bear lamp. I have just outgrown them I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 10 is good... and makes for some random thoughts... I'm thinking I might need to check out this pinterest thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see my picture post on your FB wall about the container at Target for $5.99? Better than $10, but not $2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tan M&M's were always my favorite! I used to open a bag and take them all out when I was a kid (keep the tan for myself and share the rest LOL)

    ReplyDelete